While we are excited to have you back at The Odeon, if you are feeling unwell please do not attend class.
we have implemented the following procedures in the studio:
- Keep 1.5m apart
- A maximum of 12 students per class.
- Hand sanitiser at the front entrance of the studio, to be used before and after each class
- Increased cleaning, with hospital-grade disinfectant. All touch points in studios cleaned in between classes.
- No cash payments – please book via Mindbody online or Mindbody App.
- Teachers will practice physical distancing, including no physical touch or corrections.
What do I do if I have any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or have been in contact with another person who has recently tested positive for COVID-19?
Please do not come to the studio. Seek medical advice and make sure that you are clear of any symptoms before returning to the studio.
Call the ADT office on 83737733 to arrange a refund or ticket credit.
What do I do if I have returned from interstate or overseas?
mball投注官网体育Please adhere to the SA Government’s self-isolation requirements after returning from interstate or overseas before you attend a class at The Odeon.
Do I need to download the COVIDSafe App before attending class?
It is not a pre-requisite that you download the COVIDSafe App before attending a class, however we encourage all class participants to do so.